MyMo Live is a trading name of Rare Air London, a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 11788843). Our registered office is 22 Wenlock Road, London, N7 . We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office (registration: ZA743171).
This Privacy Notice applies to use of www.mymo.live (the "Website"), any MyMo Live application that you access (the "App") and any products, services and material of any kind available through us (the "Services").
MyMo Live is committed to respecting the privacy rights of visitors to its sites and servies. This privacy notice explains how we collect, store and use personal data about you when you visit our website, use our services, buy products from us or otherwise provide your personal data to us.
It provides you with details about the types of personal data that we collect from you, how we use your personal data and the rights you have to control our use of your personal data.
What personal information do we collect about you ? When you access and purchase a Product from MyMo, we may collect some or all of the following personal data about you:
- First name and last name;
- date of birth;
- billing and delivery addresses,
- email address and phone number;
- Payment Method (typically credit card or debit card) details;
- User Content;
- Communications with MyMo;
- your preferences about receiving communications from MyMo;
- information about your browsing and online purchasing activity with MyMo;
- Details we may ask you to submit to verify your identity.
We may also collect some of this personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us. In order to take advantage of some of our Services, you may need to supply us with the personal details of a third party (for example, their name and address if you wish to send them a Product). We will not use this information for anything other than providing the Services for which the information was supplied.
How We Use Your information
When you visit and or purchase from MyMo and agree to our terms and conditions, we need to process certain data that allows MYMO:
- to provide the MYMO service to you in accordance with our agreement;
- to create personalised products selected by you;
- to associate your Account, and your product purchases, with you, and to verify your identity;
- to process payments you make for products;
- to pass your product order to our verified printer for producing the product;
- to contact you by email and mobile communication (such as text (SMS) and "push" notification) in relation to the product you have purchased.
- To allow delivery by third party deliverers engaged by us;
- to provide customer support and improve your customer experience;
If you accept our terms and privacy we would like to contact you to provide information about products or services we think might interest you. You may withdraw this consent at any time.
For legitimate business reasons we will also process your data for customer experience improvement purposes, such as by analysing data we hold about you, We would also use this data in connection with the prevention and detection of fraud and other crime. If you elect to store a Payment Method with us, that Payment Method will not in fact be stored by MYMO, but instead it will be stored by a payment service provider Stripe under contract with us. The storing payment service provider will be required to comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). Note that, when using a stored Payment Method to make payment for your MYMO order, certain techniques will be used to assist in maintaining the security of the details of your stored Payment Method.
If you are asked to provide a phone number for a Product you are ordering, note that the phone number will be provided to the courier of your order, for sole purpose of assisting the delivery process.
We may use automatically collect anonymous information about your use of MYMO. As an example, we may log which parts of MYMO you access, which web browser you deploy and the website from which you linked to MYMO. You cannot be identified from any of this information. This helps us at MYMO further enhance the customer experience.
Disclosing Your Data
We will not disclose any of your personal data, other than to subsidiary and/or affiliated companies and data processors (including contracted courier and payment service providers). To enable us to provide our service, we share data with the following categories of organisations:
- Information technology (hardware and software) companies
- Payment processing companies
- Delivery and courier services
- Fraud prevention companies
- Event organisers who have partnered with MYMO to provide the product
- Stadium owners
- • Other companies that assist in the creation and delivery of the products.
We will not share your data with any other categories of organisation without your permission unless:
- we are legally entitled to do so (for example, pursuant to a court order or for the purposes of prevention or detection of crime or fraud);
- we are in negotiations with a third party for the sale of MYMO’s business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business;
- MYMO is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by MYMO about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
Unless you tell us not to, we will send you information about our latest news and offers via emails and mobile communication (such as text (SMS) and "push" notification). You can change your preferences at anytime on by clicking “Unsubscribe” on any email you receive or reply “STOP” to an SMS.
We may transfer personal data that we collect from you to third party data processors located in countries that are outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) and to other companies in connection with the above purposes. Please be aware that countries outside the EEA may not offer the same level of data protection as the United Kingdom; however, we always require that third party data processors deal with your personal data in accordance with this privacy notice. Any transfers are done in accordance with the standards laid down by the EU Commission and/or decisions of the European Court of Justice.
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) you have a number of rights you can exercise over your data. Your rights are:
- The right to receive a copy of your data free of charge (known as a Subject Access Request)
- The right to receive certain data in an electronic format that can be given to another provider (a portability request)
- The right to have data corrected if it is inaccurate
- The right to ask us to stop processing or object to processing under certain circumstances
- The right to ask us to erase data in certain circumstances
- The right to withdraw consent at any time when that is the legal basis for our processing
To discuss any of these rights, please contact Customer Services at email@example.com
Mymo.live has designated a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted by email or by post at our registered office. Additionally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection regulator. In our case, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK. Details of how to contact them can be found at ICO.org.uk.
Links To Third Party Sites
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to of from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those websites or their policies.
We employ technical measures to prevent unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage. We believe the measures implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
We will never ask you to confirm the details of your Account or Payment Method by email or mobile communication. If you receive such contact, please do not respond to it.
Last Updated June 23 2022